1 cup brown rice flour
1 t cold coconut oil (solid)
1/2 t salt
5 to 7 T cold water
- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly oil a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Mix flour, salt and herbs in a medium bowl. Add coconut oil and mix (either with your hands or in the bowl of a food processor) until coconut oil is evenly distributed.
- Add cold water, starting with 5 T and adding more if necessary. Mix and add water until you're able to form a ball.
- Place tablespoon sized balls of dough on the baking sheet and dust with flour. Then, either press the balls between your palms to flatten them out, or use the bottom of a cup.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, until slightly browned. For extra crisp, finish with a minute or two under the broiler.
- Makes 12 crackers = 3 servings of 204 calories